To successful holiday letting
How to make money from your holiday home?
Buying a holiday home can be a dream come true. But it can be an expensive dream. As well as the purchase, renovation and decoration costs, and the mortgage payments, there are running costs to consider.
If you do not want to be there the whole time, one excellent way to help cover these costs is to let the property under short term rentals. The income can be substantial, and it can be very satisfying. But there are some pitfalls that you can avoid if you go about the process in a professional manner. This guide will help you to make the maximum rental income from your holiday home, with the minimum of problems.
1. Deciding on your financial objectives
2. Furnishing and equipping your home
3. Preparing information packs
5. Setting up property management arrangements
B. The process of managing your holiday rentals
1. Booking calendar / availability chart
2. Setting up Systems
3. Responding to Inquiries
4. Taking payments
C. Marketing your holiday home
1. Deciding how much to charge
2. Print Advertising